Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park Munnar Entry Fee
- 1500 per person for Adults
- 1000 per person for Children
Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park Munnar Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 46 reviews
Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park Munnar Address: Chithirapuram PO, Anachal, Munnar, Kerala, 685565, India
Munnar Tour Packages
Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park Munnar Timings
|Monday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Your Munnar tour won’t be complete if you didn’t take some time out to visit the Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park. An idyllic location for solo travelers, couples, and families with children, the Dreamland Park invites tourists to create some unforgettable memories with their loved ones and promises to fill your daily chronicle of life with unlimited fun, excitement, and adventure.
Positioned at an altitude of 6000 ft in the South Western Ghats of India, the Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park is one of the best sightseeing places in Munnar that is widely known for its diverse range of rides, professional yet friendly staff, and pocket-friendly pricing. It opened its doors for people on 20th August 2010 and since then, has become a go-to spot for a full-day excursion.
A perfect destination for a great weekend getaway, this entertainment park offers innumerable opportunities to keep you occupied throughout the day and has something for everyone, whether you are an adventure junkie, wanderer, or explorer. It introduces you to a new level of adventure, fun, and games that leave you enthralled for many days and keep you going, no matter what.
Combining the best of adventure with state-of-the-art facilities, this unspoiled site gives you a chance to rejuvenate in the hills of Munnar and do something that adds excitement to your life.
Rides and Activities at Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park, Munnar
To bring out the best of adventure in you, the Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park features a wide variety of high-thrill rides so that you can have the time of your life whenever you head to this location. It has categorized its rides and activities into 4 different sections – Adventure Rides, Amusement Rides, Off-Road Rides, and Special Attractions.
Adventure Rides at Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park
Heaven for thrill-seekers, the daring adventurous rides at the Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park are designed keeping all the safety standards in mind. Catering to all ages, it boasts enough fun-filled and challenging rides to entertain all. A few of them include:
1. Camel Ride: Have you ever tried your hand at Camel Ride? If not, it’s high time! At Dreamland Park, you can enjoy a fun camel ride at your own comfort and explore its surroundings in the best possible way. It’s a kind of experience that you will cherish forever.
2. Water Roller: Have fun with your friends at the Water Roller. In this activity, you get inside the round roller and roll it on the water surface continuously. It’s a popular activity that fascinates people from everywhere and is suitable for everyone.
3. Human Washing Machine: Promising a heavy dose of excitement, the Human Washing Machine is a human gyro ride that moves in all directions in a gyroscopic fashion. It is meant for adults and can accommodate up to 4 people at a time.
4. Burma Bridge: Designed for individuals, the Burma Bride is a fun activity of patience and intelligence. It allows thrill-seekers to try something new on their visit to Dreamland Park and see how good one is in body balancing. This activity helps you build confidence and also develop risk-taking abilities.
5. Commando Net: A new outdoor adventurous activity that awaits you at the adventure park is the Commando Net Climbing activity. It’s a great activity for families as well as children and has been used by the military for many years for the purpose of training.
6. Bungee Trampoline: Let your kid make fantastic jumps on the Bungee Trampoline. Here your children can perform various flips with no risks involved and have a great time in their life. It’s the most exciting activity that attracts children of all ages and can bear weight up to 50 kg.
7. Mechanical Bull Ride: All those who are up for an extreme adventure can enjoy a mechanical bull ride at the adventure park and add some more excitement to their visit. You’ll soon find yourself on the air bed flooring after you sit on it due to its variable-speed electric motor.
Other rides such as Free Fall, Trampoline, Multi Vine, Ladder Climbing, Horse Ride, Sky Walk, Archery, Tyre Walk, Human Slingshot, Zip Line, Zip Boke, and Gun Shooting are also available for your enjoyment.
Amusement Rides at Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park
Gear up for the next level of adventure and maximize the fun with several amusement rides at Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park. These include:
1. Mirror House: Navigate through the different mirrors and glass planes to see a confusing reflection of you. At 1500 square feet, the Mirror House is undoubtedly one of the largest mirror mazes all over the nation. It is indeed a mind-blowing experience for everyone. Come with your family and see how the fun unfolds.
2. Rope Car: Another interesting activity that catches everyone’s attention is the Rope Car. In this ride, the car is attached to a rope and runs on a track from where you can comfortably explore the surroundings of the park and its mesmerizing greenery in the best way.
3. Horror House: Scream out loud and face the worst of your fears at the Horror House. The insane lighting, the interiors, and the exquisite props give you the feeling of a real haunted place and make you scared from inside out. Do not forget to take your dear ones along to enjoy it the most.
You can also visit the 12D Theater or head to the Tree Top Watch Tower to soak in the breathtaking beauty of Munnar from the top. All these experiences are undoubtedly the best experiences one can ever get in their life and you’ll definitely feel lucky to be one of them after coming out of the park.
Off-Road Rides at Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park
Take your excitement to another level with Off-Road Rides at Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park. Various off-road rides include:
1. Mountain Climbing: If you wish to reach heights, then this is a perfect adventure activity for you. However, to climb mountains, you need the required strength in your arms and legs. Otherwise, you won’t be able to go up mountains.
2. Polaris ATV: Flaunt your off-road driving capabilities on Polaris ATV and enjoy a trip as an individual or with your friends. It’s a kind of activity that deserves your attention and can be experienced by anyone, whether you are new or an expert to this.
3. Mountain Bike: A favorite spot among many people, the Mountain Bike is great for all those who love cycling and have a passion for it. At Dreamland Park, you can enjoy an off-road cycling adventure with safety gear and experience the bike trails on your Munnar tour.
In addition to all these rides, the Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park also cover special attractions for you. These are the Suspension Bridge, Meltdown, Water Walking Ball, Ropeway, Hunting Game, and 3D Photo Studio.
Entry Fee and Timings of Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park, Munnar
The entry fee to visit Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park is INR 1500 per person for adults and INR 1000 per person for children. It is open from 9:00 AM in the morning to 6:00 PM in the evening on all days of the week.
Travel Tips for Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park, Munnar
- Don’t consume fried food before the rides. Otherwise, it might get difficult for you to enjoy it to the fullest.
- Don’t drink alcohol inside the premises of the park. It is strictly prohibited.
- Bring caps/hats or sunglasses along with you to protect yourself from the harsh UV rays.
- Always listen to the instructions/guidelines given by the instructor before you get on a ride.
- Take care of your personal belongings. The management will not be responsible for anything in case anything happens.
How to Reach Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park, Munnar?
By Air: To reach Munnar in the least possible time, you can board a direct flight to Cochin International Airport, which is approximately 110 km away. Outside the airport, you can get a cab or hire a private taxi from the top car rental companies in Munnar to reach your destination in a hassle-free manner.
By Train: Nearly 130 Km away is the Ernakulam Junction Railway Station, which is considered as the prime railway station in South India and it receives frequent trains from the metro cities such as Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, etc. From Ernakulam, you can get a train to Aluva Railway Station, the nearest station to Munnar. After arriving there, one can look for local transport to travel to the Dreamland Fun and Adventure Park.
By Road/Self-Drive: Last but not the least, choose to self-drive all the way if you’re staying in the neighboring towns of Munnar. Driving to this hill station is fun; you will enjoy its picturesque beauty along with mesmerizing hills and lush greenery. The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation also operates several buses for the convenience of people. So, you can choose whatever suits you the most!
Book an all-inclusive Munnar tour package with us to make your Munnar tour the most memorable trip of your life. We at Munnar Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, assist our travelers in finalizing the itinerary depending upon their holiday duration. You can also ask for the best travel deals/discounts to enjoy your trip at pocket-friendly prices. Please fill the Contact Us form to get in touch with our team now.